Fanfare Communications was an integral part of the team that launched a new Visitor Center at Donaldson Company’s world headquarters in Bloomington, MN.
- Conducted interviews and research for several industry-specific “success stories” to be featured in interactive, educational displays in the Visitor Center.
- Wrote/edited Visitor Center content, tracked revisions and gathered approvals for the following vertical market displays:
- Venting applications (Hearing Aids, Ostomy Bags)
- Cabin Air Filtration (Aviation)
- Dust Collection applications (Chemical Processing, Pharma)
- Air Inlet Filtration (Gas Turbine Power Generation)
- Bulk Fuel Filtration (Oil & Gas industry)
- Fleet Fuel Filtration (Aggregate Mining)
- Emissions Control (Agriculture)
- High Purity Filtration (Food & Beverage)
- … and several others
- Designed and/or modified graphics for Introductory (Level 1) displays, Product Group Overview (Level 2) displays, and Individual Success Story (Level 3) displays.
- Worked closely with marketing and technology partners to produce brand-aligned assets and content that met technical specifications for the project.
- Client: Donaldson Company
- Date: 2014
- Category: Writing, editing & graphic design