Over the years, Fanfare Communications has worked with Donaldson Company on a variety of design and writing projects to support and promote the Donaldson brand.
Shown here are a few highlighted projects:
- Visitor Center Content – see portfolio sample titled Interactive Displays for details on this large project.
- Sustainability Report – Revamped the layout/design of Donaldson’s 2017 Corporate Social Responsibility (Sustainability) Report to align more closely with current branding
- “Bridging” Ads – Provided copywriting and graphic design to spread the word about Donaldson’s involvement with Bridging Inc., an organization that provides furniture and household goods to needy families in the Twin Cities
- Donaldson Dialogue – Icon designed to promote a company-side employee engagement & survey effort
- Travel Services – Icon designed for internal use by the Corporate Travel department as they book travel and plan events
- Donaldson Values – Icon designed to support HR initiative relating to company values
- Tech Talks – Icon designed for marketing a series of informational sessions and lunch-and-learn events for employees
- Food Truck Fest Event Map – Handout to help employees navigate the options at their annual company picnic
- Client: Donaldson Company
- Date: Various (2006-present)
- Category: Graphic design & marketing communications support