Noelle wrote several pages of web content for Industrial Insite, a workforce training company based in Minnesota.
With so many training programs and options available, Industrial Insite needed its website content to be clear, engaging, and benefits-focused. Partnering closely with the client’s web developer/designer, Support Unlimited, to understand the marketing vision for the new site, Noelle delivered the right mix of technical content vs. marketing-driven copy. She combined important details about the training programs with headlines and calls-to-action that would help engage visitors and drive enrollment.
- Client: Industrial Insite (with Support Unlimited, Inc.)
- Date: 2017
- Category: Writing (web content)
- Links to writing samples:
- Landing page for Skills Training: http://www.industrialinsite.com/services/production-workforce-skills-training/
- Program detail page – Soldering Assembler: http://www.industrialinsite.com/services/production-workforce-skills-training/soldering-assembler-training/
- Program detail page – Control Panel Assembler: http://www.industrialinsite.com/services/production-workforce-skills-training/control-panel-assembler-training/
- Cleanroom Operator page: http://www.industrialinsite.com/services/production-workforce-skills-training/cleanroom-operator-training/
- Quality Inspector page: http://www.industrialinsite.com/services/production-workforce-skills-training/quality-inspector-training/
- Team Bios – bios: http://www.industrialinsite.com/aboutus/our-team/